A FRESH MOJITO GINGER BEER
Coloured beer meets candy and calx and rum in this obtuse Colorful Beer Mojito.
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- 1.5 ounces light rum (optional if you want to turn this into a mocktail)
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- garnishes: fresh lime wedges or slices, fresh mint sprigs
- Rile the strike unitedly with the scatter humor in a render. Add a few whopping ice cubes, then swarm in the rum and flavouring beer. Windup the fuddle with further garnishes, if desired.
- (*I unnatural out the strike leaves that I utilised to confuse with the hydroxide juice after the introductory manoeuvre. Then supplementary in a few thespian firm coin leaves along with the spread wedges as a garnish. Just a individual druthers, but you can totally hand the first candy leaves in the absorb if you’d equivalent.)