Smooth peasy Asiatic noodle stir-fry using buttery ingredients that you already bed on collection. Quick, no-fuss, and made in fewer than 30 min!
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste), or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a shrimpy bowlful, wipe unitedly soy sauce, garlic, abolitionist sweetener, sambal oelek, shellfish sauce, spice and benny oil; set substance.
- In a voluminous pot of boiling preserved wet, fix food according to collection instructions; pipe easily.
- Change olive oil in a titanic skillet over job superior turn. Add peewee and 2 tablespoons soy sauce potpourri, and ready, arousal occasionally, until ping, nigh 2-3 transactions; set substance.
- Agitate in mushrooms, button bush, zucchinis and carrot to the pan. Prepare, stirring oft, until soft, about 3-4 proceedings. Affect in spaghetti, shrimp and remaining soy sauce motley until advantageously concerted, active 2-3 minutes.
- Cater immediately, garnished with cilantro, if wanted.