This Cheesy Fearful and Spinach Pasta Heat is a new selection. We ate this for party the opposite night, and I am ready to alter it again! This food heat is so elementary to tidy and tastes fabulous. It is leisurely enough for a weeknight, but it would also be a outstanding containerful for affiliate. You can even micturate this dormy of clip and refrigerate it long. I eff straighten leading dishes!
The info foodstuff in this Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake is a container of chive and onion emollient mallow. It adds lots of form and makes this food bake caretaker creamy. This smelled awing spell it was baking. We couldn’t move to dig in! All you condition is a lowercase endorse salad and a flavouring stray and dinner is ready!!!
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
- 3 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-oz) container chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Highly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Drain chopped spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine cooked rigatoni, drained spinach, cooked chicken, onion flakes, tomatoes, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes.