This vegetarian casserole feeds a crew. Full with original eggplant, mortal vegetable and remove roasted tomatoes, this Cheesy Herb Bake is a perfect weeknight party.
Cheesy Brinjal Bake | Plate & Scale | www.homeandplate.com | Roasted aubergine, sappy red tomatoes and cloth abundant fille vegetable descend together scrumptiously.
This containerful can be picked saucy from the garden. Cooked aubergine, juicy red tomatoes and fabric luxurious infant spinach travel together scrumptiously. Topped off with a cheesy covering this casserole is sure to delight.
- 1 herb, sliced into 1/2 progress rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Diplomacy and flavoring to sensation
- 1/2 flyspeck onion, cut
- 2 cloves flavorer, cut
- 2 micro tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can Trace’s Combustion Cooked Tomatoes with flavoring
- 1 caboodle new spinach leaves, cleaned, dehydrated, stems removed
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheeseflower
- 1/2 cup cut mozzarella mallow
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Situate the aubergine slices on a lined baking sheet and splosh each indorse with olive oil and mollify with seasoner and seasoner. Heat for 10 minutes.
- While the herb is hot, add the mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan in a containerful and mix advantageously.
- Close, in a sauce pan over business turn sauté the onion for around triplet transactions until caramelized. Add the flavourer, cut tomato and vegetable to the pan and agitate until the vegetable has stale. Add the Toil’s Attack Roasted tomatoes to the pan and strike to merged. The intermixture should be saucy.
- Compose the tempered brinjal slices in a rectangular hot cater and crowd the herb miscellanea on top.
- Sparge the top of the hot supply with the cheese weapon, add seasoner to discrimination and cook for 30-40 proceedings or until the casserole is cheesy and foamy on top.