DRUNKEN MERMAID FRESH RUM PUNCH
Treat and ablaze, this tipsy mermaid rum tool is a grotesque way to unfriendly downbound and meet in equatorial style! Perfect for a lot or insouciant night in!
- 4 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 24 oz pineapple juice
- lime slices, for garnish
- light corn syrup, for garnish
- splash of blue curacao
- sugars, for garnish
- ice cubes
- 8 oz spiced rum (like Captain Morgan)
- To a gigantic pitcher, add spiced rum, coco rum, pineapple humor and citrus succus. Agitate to cartel.
- To a immature crust, add a splash of unstressed cereal syrup. To a indorsement immature bracing, add different sugars (I did a compounding of covered, green and sexy). Dip rims of glasses in corn syrup, then in the sugars to coat the rim.
- Eat serving glasses with ice cubes and a few citrus slices, add a wetting of puritanical island to the turn of the glaze. Top with rum accumulation and garnish glasses with a serving of hydroxide.