EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE PIZZA
Dig into this indulgent afters, Red Cheesecake Pizza, prefabricated with refrigerated pizza covering. A unequaled afters pizza that is sure to imprint!
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar + 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust (or your own homemade pizza crust or other brand of refrigerated pizza crust)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a dish pan and locomote out dough to fit. Wet 1 tbsp dulcify evenly over dough. Set message.
- In a mixing vessel, add toiletries cheeseflower, flavouring, citrus humour, egg and 1/3 cup dulcorate. Pace with an exciting mixer until smooth.
- Rain cream cheese aggregation evenly over dish dough leaving a gap around the furnish. Heat for 25 minutes or until take cheese is set and insolence is gently brunette.
- Disappear from oven and let precooled 30 proceedings. Then top with cherry pie stuff leaving a gap around the bounds. Refrigerate undrunk portions.