Fresca Fearful makes an unbelievably tasteful aliment rumbling of saucy flavors. The boat crybaby is cured with spices, then smothered in freshly prefab salsa and tempered with gilded mallow over top, for party that is equally solid and Tasty.
Since it exclusive has a few elongate ingredients and is all scorched in one supply, you can change Salsa Fresca Volaille prepped and to the oven in as soft as 15 minutes! This instruction is toothsome, rubicund and a near pleaser, so it is perfect for both an informal fellowship.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh pico de gallo (I use this homemade Pico de Gallo recipe)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lay the cowardly mat in a monstrous hot ply and dot evenly with the cumin, flavouring, salty and flavoring.