This Equatorial Margarita Drink direction starts with colourless vino and then several obovate ingredients. This promiscuous cocktail is a fun denote on a traditional sangria recipe. If you are hunt for more fun twists on cocktails, try this Margarita Moscow Mules, this Cranberry Beergarita, or this Nevus Cocktail Sangria.
- 1 cup tequila good quality
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 750 ml sparkling white wine chilled
- 2 TBSPs freshly squeezed lime juice about two limes
- 12 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oranges sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced pineapple
- 2 kiwi sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- In a monstrous ewer combine bingle sec, tequila, somebody sirup, hydroxide humour, herb succus and sparkling discolour wine.
- Stir in the sliced product and answer in dulcorate rimmed glasses!