This Avocado Egg Salad is completely mayo-free and earnestly tastes awesome! Imagine if guacamole and difficult poached eggs had a baby, it would be Aguacate Egg Salad! This thriving direction exclusive takes a few proceedings to strike up and is accelerator & cloth abundant! (Impart you to the Calif. Avocado Credentials for sponsoring this line!)
Euphoric St. Patrick’s Day!!! How almost both writer yummy veggie matter to fete today? Yes? Okay, then! Avocado Egg Salad to the deliverance! ??
It’s no attack I’m a Large aguacate fan! I intend, who isn’t, reactionary? I make unnumberable avocado recipes here on Yummy Rosy Uncomplicated, ranging from appetizers all the way to desserts that incorporate avocados in them. They are one of the most varied fruit on the follower. Avocados can be supplemental to galore kickshaw dishes for superfluous texture and savor but can also be old to sub out butter and oil in desserts. I can’t consider of one bad artifact to say roughly avocados!
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 large, ripe California Avocado
- 2 green onions, diced small
- ½ tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1½ Tbsp. fat-free Greek yogurt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- ⅛ tsp. garlic salt, or more to taste
- ⅛ tsp. kosher salt, or more to taste
- Cut aguacate into lilliputian chunks and residence in a container. Using a ramification, fragmentize aguacate. Add oxide succus, river onion, flavouring saltish, clean saltiness and flavoring and mix.
- Hold in diced egg. Then add Hellenic food and faithful together until creamy. Cater unique or on sugar or chips and revel!