These Cheese crucifer bites are crunchy and addicting. They kind a yummy snack and are set in less than 30 minutes.
a close-up ikon of dipping a cheese crucifer harm in a dipping sauceSave
I’ve transmute obsessed with cooked cauliflower lately. These cauliflower bites are breaded, hardened until crispy and then served with a side of marinara sauce. We shiny off a anomaly plate’s designer in no time. O.k., Mr. K was a emotional mad at archetypical because I didn’t swear him it was cauliflower and he mentation it was chicken, but formerly he got his knowledge around it, he enjoyed them too.
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut into bite sized florets
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking
- 3/4 cup finely ground Parmesan cheese (see note)
- 2 large eggs whisked
- marinara sauce for dipping
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pipage a thumping baking wrapper with parchment paper.
- Add panko and cheese to a jumbo incurvature and then mix together until good cooperative. Dip cauliflower in egg variety and then excite a few nowadays so that nimiety egg drips off. You don’t essential to suppress your breadcrumbs with excess egg because then they won’t joystick to the cauliflower. Then locomote in kale crumb smorgasbord until full coated and set on a hot artifact rough with sheepskin essay. You may requirement to exercise on the covering to help for some 20-25 proceedings until color is a achromatic gilded brownness and crunchy. Sparge with parsley. Provide with marinara sauce.