My Mom gave me this direction for The Net Vine Casserole. She cropped it out of the packing a 1000000 geezerhood ago. She initiate it the conclusion term I was at her refuge and we were perception at recipes. I jazz judgement old recipes to try!
OMG! This was SO neat! Earnestly the finest squeeze casserole we’ve ever devoured. Live with squash, discoverer seasoner and onions. The sanctuary smelled so opportune time the veggies were cooking in the pan! My pet portion of the casserole was the mallow. It rattling put the casserole over the top! This was super naif to change and could flatbottomed be assembled forrader of yet the holidays!
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh squash, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp chicken base or chicken bouillon
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 20 to 30 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add squash, bell pepper and onion. Cook until vegetables are soft. Remove from heat.
- Mix together eggs, chicken base, mushroom soup, cheese and melted butter. Stir in cooked vegetables. Pour into prepared pan. Top with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.