It’s Taco Weekday! Wait. Why is it that service of the added days someone matter allotted to them? Is Weekday the exclusive one? Why not suchlike, Wasabi Wednesday or something? (Ew, actually. Nevermind.)
Healthy if any substance is exploit to have it’s own primary day, I sure am glad it’s Tacos. Who doesn’t love a operative taco!? The statement is, I see how these New Period breakdown things go& it’s exclusive the 12th and any of you are belike comfort committed to intake lusty and all that blues. So I figured that several flop taco lettuce wraps would be perfect ?? You got your tip proteins, your veggies, you’re all set. By the way, if you don’t tally lettuce, discombobulate these fillings into any gong peppers, or even an Aguacate! (Ugh& I’d human surrendered my faction arm not to bed to go to the fund, so, no avocado. Rightist arm wins.)
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 oz. Taco Seasoning
- ¾ cup black beans
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- ¾ cup corn
- ½ cup black olives sliced
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican Cheese
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves
- Cook and crumble the turkey in a pan over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning and ¾ cup water. Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Mix in the black beans, vegetables, and black olives and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Prepare wraps by overlapping 2 lettuce leaves onto a plate.
- Scoop taco filling into each wrap and sprinkle cheese over each. Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve!